Tuesday, August 18, 2009

T U E S D A Y




This morning before breakfast I took a run in the park near my house. It's the best way to start my mornings; surrounded by nature, the sun tanning my skin. There's a lake in the park I always pass, I wish I could have photographed it today, or taken a break to admire the glistening water. The weather's been hot here lately, high 90s!! The perfect antidote to a sweat-induced run is a cold shower, there's nothing like it after your whole body is on fire.

The juiciest mango awaited my thirsty taste buds and growling stomach, I've been eating them a lot for breakfast lately. They taste amazing and fill me up for hours, giving me a ton of energy to be super productive in the afternoon. I read a bit from David Wolfe's The Sunfood Diet Success System in my bedroom while nustling Roo under my left arm. Roo is the kangaroo He gave me for my 21st birthday. I love her to death. I somehow convinced my cat Tiger to come upstairs, it's always soothing to have him around while I'm doing something quiet. The house was so quiet today, I could close my eyes and enjoy the silence.

I later had an impromptu photo shoot while being distracted by a photo opportunity outside my window, ate dinner cooked by the Pop, and took a walk outside to test my camera at night/return a Netflix DVD (Crazy Sexy Cancer -- Highly recommended).








I'm about to unwind with a book before bed, I have a lot going on tomorrow so I have to get my beauty rest!

xx
F

No comments:

Post a Comment