Friday, August 28, 2009

To You




I have no idea where my life is heading,
And I absolutely love it.

Thank you for your music; your passion manifested as sound waves. Washing over my body, it sends shivers down my spine. It places me ever so gently in to the present moment of being. It transports me to the middle of midnight on a vast desert, next to a warm bonfire, the wind breezing, coyotes howling. I feel like Pocahontas with feathers in my hair, draped in a tan suede dress with fringe swinging as I dance barefoot under moon light, my feet kicking up the soft sand beneath me, drinking homemade spiced liquor, feeling like my life is a movie but this version is so much better. Oh how I'd love to share this night with you.

When I listen to your songs it makes me forget everything around me. My heart feels like a jelly fish; tender and relaxed. It's now time to sleep, time to rest my soul.

xx
F

No comments:

Post a Comment