Friday, August 21, 2009

F R I D A Y



Jogged in the park today, taking the opposite route. I realized I hadn't taken that path in so long. It was nice to cover unfamiliar ground, observing the difference in landscape and people. The wind was blowing just enough to cool off my heated body. Exercise is something I do because it's my feel-good medicine. After a long run and cold shower I feel so pure and light, I can take a full breath in and feel the oxygen flowing through my body.

My dad helped me open a pomegranate as I've never done it before. The seeds weren't as good as the pre-packaged kind so I was a bit disappointed, but it was refreshing with grapes nonetheless. In the afternoon I finished up airbrushing work for a client, read, read, and read some more. My goal is 20 books by 2010. Goodreads is amazing for organizing your personal library. I read Reviving Opehelia all day at a friend's request. It's one of those eye-opening books that makes girls and women realize how they've become conditioned to behave in today's society. It's really interesting, I think all women and parents should read it.

I'm about to watch Winter Passing with the family. Zoe Dechanel and Will Ferrel star in it so it should be quite entertaining.

Only a few for today :)





xx
F

No comments:

Post a Comment