Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Blues


I'm not a fan of The Fray per se, but something about a few of their songs has touched me to the core. Never Say Never was featured in the Brother's movie trailer and it just fit my mood perfectly right now.

Am I the only one who's mood is totally dictated by weather?? I swear every time it rains it's just the dullest day ever. The only thing that seems to cure these Rainy Day Blues is curling up to a Netflix movie, or reading a good book.

In other news, I recently decorated my living room and bedroom with Christmas lights. I love how much more cozy a simple gesture like that has transformed my living space, and I can't wait to possibly entertain my friends for our Christmas tea party! We're planning on watching Love Actually over hot chocolate and baked goodies, mmm :)

I just read somewhere that oolong tea is supposedly really good for you, similarly to green tea, interesting. I've never tried it before but I might have to pick some up tomorrow after class.

And lastly, I am totally against this whole Kindle/eReader revolution, but my curiosity cannot help but be aroused by the impending release of Barnes & Noble's Nook. It just looks so cool man, like a giant iPod for reading books! I admit, I'm a total technological nerd. As justification, i'd only buy a Nook for travels sake--lugging several books around can get tiring after a while! Unfortunately Nook won't be an option for me, not yet at least, since they're totally rendered useless overseas :( :(

Zat eez all for today my little ones,
xx F



No comments:

Post a Comment