Sunday, December 6, 2009

Alive



August Daze is still alive and kicking but I decided to change it up a bit, using it more as a space to just share what ever I want :)

Last night I saw the film Ghostown. I'll hold my tongue because I'm writing a review on it for my other blog, but I had to share the funny coincidences I found throughout the movie, all which will only make sense to one person in the entire world.

1. The movie takes place in NYC
2. In the first scene Greg Kinnear mentions buying an apartment in the West Village
3. Téa Leoni's boyfriend cooks curry



In other news, yesterday I bought the most divine tea I've tasted in a while. Guayaki's Chocolate Yerba Maté has a rich, warm, full-bodied flavor with hints of cocoa, nutmeg and cinnamon that makes it so smooth and a perfect Holiday drink. I drank it with milk and stevia and tasted like I was actually drinking chocolate!

I started drinking yerba maté a few years ago because of the health benefits. Even though it contains caffeine, it's natural caffeine and much healthier than drinking Coffee. It also contains vitamins like A, C, E, B1, etc... as well as the minerals calcium, iron, zinc, etc.., and antioxidants. It contains more caffeine than green tea so I wouldn't recommending drinking this past 2pm, but for me it's been really great for keeping my energy levels high and steady in the morning.



I was just paroosing newspapers in Central Massachusetts for a group project and came across an article on a metal band named Raised by Falcons. First it was Potential Falcon, now this? I wonder which band will be next to incorporate my name into a ridiculous title.




No comments:

Post a Comment