Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Out-Back



One of the things I loved most about summer was spending my morning with my cat, Tiger. He doesn't get much time outside due to his penchant for running away, but during the mornings, in between breakfasts and my morning jog usually, I would have the patience to spend time with him in my backyard so he could enjoy the fine weather as well.

As you can see I was also really into the whole raw foods thing. That green juice is pure vegetable juice, and I'm not going to lie, it didn't taste amazing except I did have one, a beet and carrot juice blend which actually did taste great (OK with the help of some stevia). The last photo is a raw blueberry pie. Not to toot my own horn but it's sooooo good, courtesy of Ani Phyo! Her raw dessert recipes are seriously the BEST. I even got my dad obsessesd with the blueberry pie.









Look out for an awesome post tomorrow ;)

xx
F

No comments:

Post a Comment