Thursday, October 1, 2009

F I N A L L Y!!




Summer is dead.
Leaves are browning, school is blooming. Air is chilling, stress unnerving. I'm afraid it's that time of year again, I never realized how sensitive I am to the change of seasons. Not in a physically get-ill sort of way, but mentally, emotionally. I miss summer already; waking up to warm mornings, running in the park and the heat tanning my face. Don't get me wrong, fall has it's romanticism as well, but it takes more effort to recognize the beauty in these upcoming chilly months. In proper fashion I'm going to make an impromptu inspiration list regardless of my cynicism:

What I love about Fall
* An excuse to drink hot chocolate and warm apple cider
* (Although I can't use mine) Fireplaces
* Cuddling under warm throws
* Scarves & earmuffs season, 'nuff said ;)
* Viewing Fall 09 collections & buying favorite pieces
* Hearty meals (Soups, stews, meat pies)
* An excuse to ride the T (subway) everywhere
* Pumpkin & apple picking!
* Halloween!
* Thanksgiving (Let's rattle off all the holidays shall we?)

Due to the massive time lapse between my last update, I have a shit ton of photos to post! I'll just have to bang them out haha. This first set is from Philly, I took a train down with my dad and brother to visit my dad's friend, Nicole. Well here goes, and just as a heads up--yes, that's her pet iguana below. Enjoy :)

* * *



















































xx
F

No comments:

Post a Comment