Saturday, October 3, 2009

Faux-Hipster Mania



I totally forgot that I haven't been posting in chronological order. The Philly photos actually follow the next three posts I'm doing, oopsie!

Attending this Girl Talk event in Williamsburg was totally spontaneous, one of those days I dove into not knowing what to expect. If anything the experience was worth while for the abundance of people watching. It was impossible to hold a conversation without my eyes darting back and forth in the background, over-stimulated by everyone around us. As Sinead had said, "All the faux-hipsters are all concentrated at this one event, essentially." So true.

In other exciting news, a few of my friends and I are thinking about creating a blog for the artsy-fartsy photos we take during our last year of college. I'm not sure how I would separate them from this blog, but on the other hand I wasn't planning even on continuing this blog past August, so I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Without further ado...





























xx
F



No comments:

Post a Comment